John has been writing about fitness at johnfawkes.com for nearly two years now, and has built a following of over three thousand regular readers. In this interview, he discusses the key skills and strategies and habits that allowed him to grow his business and understand his market on a deep level.
John had tried and failed with multiple business ideas. He adopted the same attitude of countless other people, following the traditional path of website, traffic, product and money. It was only when he started giving a damn about his customers that things started to change.
I started to succeed once I thought, ‘How can I really deliver value to my customers?’
In this interview you will hear about:
- John’s attempt to get rich in the mobile gaming space
- The moment he thought he’d found a market in the caeer advice world
- What simple systems and processes make a real online business
- Why you need to be tough with your customers and ignore the complainers
- Using specific language as a way to market your product
- How to carry our real research before launching a business and why it’s not optional
- What advice John would give to any budding entrepreneur